What’s GDPR all about?
- The General Data Protection Regulation is a new document, which helps your doctor’s surgery keep the information about you safe.
- People who look after your information are called data controllers and the people who use your data are called data processors.
- You can ask to see the information we hold about you at any time. If you’re under 16 but over 12, you may be able to do this yourself.
- Consent means you allow us to use your information for the purpose of your care.
Parental consent is required if you’re under 16.
- Don’t worry, we won’t share your information if you don’t want us to.
Still got a question? Just speak our receptionists.