You can refer yourself for physiotherapy without visiting your GP first by downloading and completing the form below:
Please note: If you have any of the following, please see your GP before referring yourself:
- Changes in your bladder and bowel habits.
- A hot swollen joint.
- Constant severe pain and you are unable to find relief.
- Weakness, pins and needles, loss of feeling.
- History of cancer
Complete the form and either post, email or hand deliver that page to one of the Physiotherapy Departments listed below:
- Boston House, Wigan Health Centre, Frog Lane, Wigan, WN6 7LB, TEL: (01942) 482260 [email protected]
- Platt Bridge Health Centre, Rivington Ave, Platt Bridge, Wigan, WN2 5NG, TEL: (01942) 482403 [email protected]
- Leigh Health Centre, The Avenue, Leigh, WN7 1HR, TEL: (01942) 483413 [email protected]