This practice currently offers the facility for patients
- to book, view, amend, cancel and print appointments online
- to order online, view and print a list of their repeat prescriptions for drugs, medicines or appliances
- to view online, export or print summary information from their record, relating to medications, allergies, adverse reactions and any other items agreed between the practice and individual patient
- to view detailed coded records.
For access to detailed coded records, if you are already registered for Patient On Line Access you will still need to read the access information leaflet and complete an application form. Once this has been completed you will be able to access your records within 14 days
If you are not registered for on line services please visit reception and bring in one of the following: Photographic ID: Passport or Photo Driving Licence
Contact the surgery to find out how to obtain your username and password
Ask My GP
Note: Only proceed with Askmygp if you are a registered patient at Grasmere Surgery
The easiest and fastest way to get any kind of help is with askmyGP. It saves us time too, so please help us to help you.
- Available 24/7 – we respond in working hours, 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- All our registered patients are welcome, parents and carers on behalf of patients too.
- You can name a GP if you wish (so long as they are working today)
- You may prefer a message, telephone, video or face to face response (please note due to Covid-19 we are not offering face to face appointments unless absolutely necessary after you have been triaged)
- you can sign up now with no paperwork