Notice: Please note, that due to the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, your should call NHS 111, stay indoors and avoid contact with other people immediately if you’ve traveled to the UK from:
· Hubei province in China in the last 14 days, even if you do not have symptoms
· Iran, lockdown areas in northern Italy or special care zones in South Korea since 19 February, even if you do not have symptoms
· other parts of mainland China or South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan or Thailand in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if your symptoms are mild)
· other parts of northern Italy (anywhere north of Pisa, Florence and Rimini), Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Vietnam since 19 February and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if your symptoms are mild)
For more information please see : https://www.gov.uk/guidance/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-information-for-the-public
Welcome to Grasmere Surgery
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Click Here For Your practice leaflet 2019.doc
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
On Line Access
This practice currently offers the facility for patients
- to book, view, amend, cancel and print appointments online
- to order online, view and print a lis tof their repeat prescriptions for drugs, medicines or appliances
- to view online, export or print summary information from their record, relating to medications, allergies, adverse reactions and any other items agreed between the practice and individual patient
- to view detailed coded records.
For access to detailed coded records, if you are already registered for Patient On Line Access you will still need to read the access information leaflet and complete an application form. Once this has been completed you will be able to access your records within 14 days
If you are not registered for on line servies please visit reception and bring in one of the following: Photographic ID: Passport or Photo Driving Licence
Contact the surgery to find out how to obtain your username and password.
All patients registered with Grasmere Surgery have a named GP.
Your named GP will be the GP you registered with before we merged into one practice.New patients will be told their named GP at the new patient medical
This does not take away your right to see the GP of your choice when making an appointment
(Site updated 17/02/2020)